People are always asking me what books to read to help them get started on their spiritual journey. I tell them to start reading about the subject to get a foundation of basic knowledge and then take classes, attend lectures and go to mind-body-spirit type of events and conferences.
Here is my own list of books that I recommend to people. Check them out at your local library or buy them at your local bookstore or on Amazon.com.
• The Celestine Prophecy – James Redfield
• Out on a Limb – Shirley MacLaine
• Spirit Communication: The Soul’s Path – Kevin Ryerson
• Seth Speaks – by Jane Roberts
• Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self – Sanaya Roman
• Psychic Pathways – Sonia Choquette
• The Power of Intention – Dr. Wayne Dyer
• Ask and It is Given – Abraham-Hicks*
• Talking to Heaven – James Van Praagh
• The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities – Echo Bodine
• The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
• Conversations with God I – Neal Donald Walsch
• The Power of Now – Eckart Tolle
• Many Lives, Many Masters – Dr. Brian Weiss
• Connecting with Angels – Blake Cahoon*
Love and Light Always,
Blake Cahoon, Emissary & Transmitter
Illuminated Engagements Centre for Whole-Being
Check us out on Facebook: Facebook.com/IlluminatedEngagementsCentre
Shop for DGT DVDs, CDs + at our web store:
One of Blake’s first book she read was “Seth Speaks” by Jane Roberts, when she was in middle school or back then it was called junior high school. It was heady material for a person that young, but she grasped the concepts, found them fascinating and has been on a spiritual path ever since!